Demand Generation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Remote · United States
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2023
We're a game-changing SaaS platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality and drive growth. By using our platform to listen to user feedback from both public and private channels, unitQ's leading AI technology tells companies precisely what product quality fixes will have the highest impact. Insights from unitQ drive higher conversion rates, better customer satisfaction, and more efficient use of engineering resources.
World-class companies, including Pinterest, Spotify, and Chime have adopted our solution; with a recent Series B led by Accel and our Series A led by Google, unitQ is in hyper-growth mode and looking to build a high-performing Success Team.
About the Role
As a Demand Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for developing, supporting, and executing campaigns to drive leads, pipeline and revenue. This role is highly cross-functional, requiring partnership with fellow marketers and teammates in product, engineering, sales, success, and more. Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth culture. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future marketing organization.
- Build and execute a world class demand generation strategy (digital, search, webinar, nurture, email) to achieve unitQ’s acquisition goals and drive revenue growth
- Manage day-to-day campaigns, audiences, creatives, budget to maximize efficiency
- Support ABM go-to-market strategy and build scalable campaigns that drive awareness and opportunities for targeted accounts
- Maintain a data-driven approach through testing and optimization
- Ensure proper tracking, tagging, attribution and automation
- Develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective customers and what drives them to convert into leads and customers
- Work closely with a growing sales organization
- Manage monthly/weekly/daily reporting of engagement, lead, spend, ROI, conversion rates, and other performance KPIs
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales, success and engineering teams to understand our key audience and develop strategies to reach them
- Keep up with the marketing landscape, and identify new opportunities and channels for growth
- Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- 5+ years of experience creating and driving successful marketing programs
- Worked at B2B, SaaS, or startup environments ideal
- Proficiency in web, content management, webinar, cross-channel attribution, and analytics tools (eg. Google Analytics, Hubspot, Salesforce)
- Proficiency in various ad platforms such as Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Bing
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Customer-centric mentality
- Highly collaborative team player who enjoys working directly with marketing, product, sales, success, and more.
- Adaptability to try new ways of doing things with the ability to learn from failures and move on
- A commitment to learning
- Experience working for a high-growth stage startup
- A desire to win and with a stellar attitude
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and vision are through BlueShield and Kaiser.
- 401(k) Plan
- Life insurance
- $50/month internet/cell phone/equipment reimbursement starting January 1, 2022
- Thrive Market - company paid membership and $50/month stipend for remote US employees only, starting January 1, 2022
- Weekly team dinners in office
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Snacks and dog friendly office environment
At unitQ, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to building a great product. We celebrate the different cultures, perspectives, and experiences reflected across our team and will continue to build a diverse team as we grow.