Customer Success Manager - Bay Area
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 16, 2022
We're a game-changing SaaS platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality and drive growth. By using our platform to listen to user feedback from both public and private channels, unitQ's leading AI technology tells companies precisely what product quality fixes will have the highest impact. Insights from unitQ drive higher conversion rates, better customer satisfaction, and more efficient use of engineering resources.
World-class companies, including Pinterest, Spotify, and Chime have adopted our solution; with a recent Series B led by Accel and our Series A led by Google, unitQ is in hyper-growth mode and looking to build a high-performing Success Team.
About the Opportunity
As the Customer Success Manager, you'll be the main point of contact for our rapidly growing customer base, ensuring customers are delighted with the entire unitQ experience. We are 100% focused on our customers and aim to create raving fans of unitQ. We're looking for people with a high degree of customer empathy who can lead strategic customer conversations and drive processes for our onboarding and training programs. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future customer success and support organization.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers and systematically track and address all customer questions and requests
- Lead new customer onboardings working in close conjunction with Sales and Operations teams
- Drive improvements for the onboarding process to reduce the time to onboard and improve the customer experience
- Proactively engage customers through regular touchpoints to deliver insights and help customers operationalize unitQ's data across their teams
- Deeply understand customers' perception of ROI and actively communicate ROI of the unitQ platform
- Document and systematically track all activities for accounts and deliver feedback from customers to relevant internal teams
- Track indicators of customer churn and drive contract renewals and upsell opportunities
- At least three years in a customer-facing role
- High-energy and passionate about making customers successful and helping them exceed their business goals
- Program or project management experience ideally focused on onboarding or customer processes
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, along with the ability to craft compelling presentations for both technical and business audiences
- Customer empathy to listen and understand the unique needs of customers
- The utmost integrity in your customer interactions and collaboration with unitQ team members
- Adaptability to try new ways of doing things with the ability to learn from failures and move on
- Experience working for a high-growth stage startup
- Will work in our Burlingame, CA office on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays unless at in-person customer meetings
- Flexible/unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical coverage through BlueShield and Kaiser
- Dental and Vision coverage through Beam
- 401(k) Plan
- Life Insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA Plans
- $50/month internet/cell phone/equipment reimbursement
- Generous leave policies
- Thrive Market - company-paid membership and $50/month stipend (for remote US employees only)
- Equinox Gym Memberships - No Equinox near you? We offer a monthly stipend instead! (In place of an Equinox membership, we can offer $100/month as a wellness benefit)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Snacks and dog friendly office environment
At unitQ, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to building a great product. We celebrate the different cultures, perspectives, and experiences reflected across our team and will continue to build a diverse team as we grow.
Based in Burlingame, California, unitQ was founded by experienced entrepreneurs with the mission to help companies harness their customer feedback to monitor product quality. The small but growing team includes the co-founders of Skout, as well as former VMware engineers and designers. With their backgrounds in consumer software and experience in operating large-scale product deployments, they’ve designed unitQ Monitor to help companies stay on top of global trending product issues, improve their product experience, and align their organizations.