Head of Growth Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
We are seeking a results-driven and visionary Head of Growth Marketing to lead our marketing efforts in driving customer acquisition, retention, and revenue growth. The ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing professional with a proven track record of developing and executing successful B2B SaaS marketing strategies in early-stage companies.
In this Role, You Will Focus on These Key Areas
- Develop and execute a comprehensive growth marketing strategy aligned with company objectives.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration to ensure marketing initiatives are integrated into overall business plans.
- Own the end-to-end strategy, campaigns, content, creative assets, tactical implementation, Martech stack, measurements & reporting for targeted marketing generated pipeline for the company.
- Lead demand generation efforts to drive qualified leads through various digital marketing channels, including but not limited to social media, email marketing, and content marketing
- Implement and optimize lead nurturing programs to convert leads into customers
- Oversee performance marketing initiatives, including paid media, SEM, SEO, and other digital advertising channels.
- Utilize data-driven insights to optimize campaigns for maximum ROI and customer acquisition efficiency.
- Collaborate with the analytics team to establish and track key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Manage the Business Development Representatives (BDR) function to ensure effective lead generation and qualification.
- Collaborate with BDRs to align outreach strategies with marketing goals and maintain a seamless handover of leads to the sales team.
- Implement and optimize processes for BDR training, performance measurement, and continuous improvement
- Oversee the management and optimization of the marketing technology (martech) stack.
- Streamline marketing processes and workflow
- Stay abreast of industry trends and technologies to recommend and implement new tools that enhance marketing effectiveness.
- Create and manage a comprehensive marketing campaign calendar in coordination with product marketing, Sales, and brand marketing teams
- Lead the strategy, development, and optimization of the marketing website to ensure alignment with brand messaging and business objectives.
- Collaborate with brand and design teams to implement enhancements and improvements.
- Monitor website analytics and user behavior to inform optimization strategies
- o Build and lead a high-performing growth marketing team.
- Foster a collaborative and innovative work environment to drive creativity and results
What you’ll need to be successful
- Built and led performance marketing teams for enterprise SaaS companies.
- Have worked in, and can express a general understanding of, the AI space; or, have substantial experience in the B2B tech space.
- Demonstrate experience generating qualified pipeline at early-stage companies or generating qualified leads at an enterprise B2B company.
- Have experience with Salesforce and Pardot, as well as with modern digital growth strategies including email lead nurture, SEM, social ads, content syndication, retargeting and more.
- Embody an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on, figure-it-out attitude.
- Have a keen sense of, and desire to partner on, channel-specific content in growth marketing.
- Enjoy collaborating with internal teams to drive meaningful impact and are comfortable with agile concepts and quickly shifting gears.
- Have strong analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions.
- Are detail-oriented, and strong with execution and project management and a commitment to developing, documenting, and sharing best practices
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.