Head of Product Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, December 3, 2023
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will play a crucial role in shaping and executing the product marketing strategy for our products. This individual should have a deep understanding of AI technologies, a proven track record in product marketing, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
In This Role, You Will:
- Collaborate with the product management team to understand product features, benefits, and unique selling points, and effectively communicate these to the target audience
- Own, drive, and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and new releases
- Drive product positioning, marketing, outbound aspects of Pryon’s products
- Analyze and report on the performance of product marketing campaigns, leveraging data to optimize strategies for maximum impact
- Create compelling product messaging, positioning, and value propositions that resonate with our target customers.
- Lead the development of product marketing collateral, including presentations, whitepapers, case studies, demo videos, and other materials to support sales efforts
- Work closely with the sales team to provide training and support, enabling them to effectively communicate the value of our AI products to prospects and customers
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to develop and execute campaigns that drive awareness, engagement, and lead generation
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Preferred - M.B.A degree
- Preferred - Experience working on enterprise AI, ML, NLP, search, or data science-based applications.
- Preferred - 4-5+ years of Product Marketing experience
- Preferred - SaaS startup experience at Series A, B, or C company
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university, with a focus on business, science, technology, engineering, linguistics or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing logical, detailed, and product marketing materials
- Demonstrated success in developing, effectively communicating, and executing a product marketing strategy
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Knowledgeable in technology, software architecture, and software as a service (SaaS) delivery model
- Experience working with cross-functional teams including products, GTM, marketing, and sales
- Ability to translate technical concepts into clear, compelling messaging for diverse audiences.
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing go-to-market strategies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to inform decision-making.
- Product focused marketing mindset with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.