Product Manager, AI/Conversational QA
Software Engineering, Product, Data Science, Quality Assurance
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 29, 2023
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is seeking an experienced and talented product management professional with a track record of bringing new features and methods to market from initial launch to market leader. The ideal candidate will be able to think creatively about how to apply AI and ML techniques to the traditional knowledge management segment. The Product Manager will manage the product definition, positioning, pricing, and lifecycle management of existing and new products. This position will be responsible for determining one of Pryon's applications offerings and driving the development, launch, and adoption of the product to positively impact the customers experience and gain market share. The role is responsible for developing and executing the delivery of the product roadmap for Pryon.
In This Role, You Will:
- Lead the development and delivery of the Pryon exchange roadmap with a focus on generative AI, information retrieval, question answering, and search products
- Ensure on-time delivery of product features, enhancements, and improvements to Pryon
- Participate in technical discussions with R&D and Engineering to understand how technical design decisions impact scope, timeline, and trade-offs
- Own your roadmap and set prioritization for feature delivery from technical teams by synthesizing market research, customer and prospect data, customer needs, and internal/external stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrate full knowledge of the development process in your area of focus and at times be a key contributor and mindful guide to engineers and scientists on the team
- Interact with customers and market thought leaders to develop a deep understanding and define product requirements and best practices for an enterprise business problem
- Define and document business processes that are impacted by your product(s)
- Collaborate with engineering, data science, and other support teams such as user experience, QA, and documentation to create exceptional solutions
- Lead agile ceremonies including refinement, roadmap reviews, sprint planning, and stand-ups
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Preferred – M.S. or M.B.A degree
- Preferred – 3+ years of experience working on enterprise AI, ML, NLP, search, or data science-based products
- Preferred – 3+ years of Product Management experience working in an Agile environment, writing Epics, User Stories, and running Agile ceremonies and processes
- Preferred – Experience working in research, labs, and/or R&D environment
- Preferred – Technical understanding of foundation models
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university, with a focus on business, science, technology, engineering, linguistics, or equivalent experience
- Experience in writing logical, detailed, and complete product requirements and functional specifications
- Demonstrated success in developing, effectively communicating, and executing a product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in the agile software development process
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.