Senior Talent Associate
People & HR
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 2, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Just as every aspect of our ground-breaking technology is vital for it to operate effectively, every single person on our world-class team plays a part in Pryon’s success. We are growing rapidly and we’re seeking a Senior Talent Associate to support recruiting, hiring and new hire onboarding, all with an eye towards building an inclusive, positive and productive culture. In this role, you’ll play a crucial role in assuring that we not only grow our team fast, but that we do so with a focus on candidate experience, quality of hire and of course, diversity, equity & inclusion.
A little about you: you’ve spent 2-3 years in a similar role and are looking for the next step in your Talent/HR career. You thrive in a fast-paced, fluid environment and are able to juggle multiple work streams simultaneously (e.g., candidate interviews & new hire onboarding). You build productive relationships with your business clients, candidates and external partners. You’re dedicated to your work and have a mindset of constant improvement, both in the work you do as well as how you do it. If this sounds like you, then read on!
In This Role, You Will:
- Schedule and organize candidate interviews: Coordinate and manage interview logistics, including arranging video or in-person interviews, sending interview invitations to candidates, ensuring interviews are confirmed, rescheduling when needed etc
- Manage candidate communication: Serve as point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process, providing updates, answering inquiries, and delivering a stellar candidate experience
- Manage communication with external recruiters and talent partners
- Lead and drive new hire onboarding: Move new hires through the onboarding process to ensure that they’re ready for their first day as a Pryoneer
- Support recruitment events: Assist in organizing and coordinating job fairs, career events, and other recruitment initiatives.
- Contribute to special projects that will optimize the HR+Talent functions as well as those of the Operations team.
- Find opportunities for improvement - take the initiative to own & drive projects
- At all times, maintain compassion, confidentiality & professionalism: Handle sensitive and confidential information and communications with discretion. Maintain a high level of professionalism and empathy in all interactions
What You'll Need to Be Succesful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or another related field; with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role preferred
- A desire and ability to grow, while understanding the needs of the business: The ideal candidate has a great deal of potential and there will be opportunities to grow and advance as Pryon grows. That said, we’re looking for a minimum of 12-24 months in this role.
- Strong client service and stakeholder management skills - you make every client feel like your only client
- Excellent organizational ,time management and scheduling skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to internal and external offsite events and in-person work sessions
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Google Suite, Slack, Lever (or any ATS), Trinet (or any PEO/HRIS platform)
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.