Market Intelligence Analyst
Westport, CT, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
The MarketIntelligence Analyst is a strategic role that will help ensure Pryon continues to position effectively, incorporate industry developments, and proactively act upon industry trends. This is an ideal role for candidates currently working in investment research or professional market research looking to make a direct impact with a high-grow company. The Product Market Analyst will report to the Director of Corporate Development, and will work closely with the Product, Sales, Solutions, and Marketing teams to capture feedback, relay analysis, and influence strategic planning.
In This Role, You Will:
- Work on market Insights: Research, collect, and analyze market, industry, and financial data to identify trends and deliver insights to the Strategy, Marketing, and Product Management organizations to be used as part of strategy development and messaging
- Keep pulse on all new entrants to the knowledge management, conversational AI, semantic search, and enterprise ML spaces, mapping capabilities and market traction against Pryon’s
- Identify, select, and manage competitor and market research analysis tool
- Track and analyze flow of investment dollars in our related industries
- Monitor, analyze, and report on key developments amongst target enterprise customers in our key verticals
- Competitor Analysis: Complete competitor analysis, and competitor feature analysis to provide insights to be used in roadmap and feature delivery prioritization
- Support development of vision, messaging and competitive positioning. Synthesize market intelligence and customer insights to develop a deep understanding of our market and customer segments and help craft compelling value propositions and audience-specific messaging.
- Be the subject matter expert of the ever-evolving enterprise AI-enabled knowledge management market
- Serve as a customer expert. Develop a full understanding of buyer behavior and profile.
- Create presentations, competitor battle cards, market reports, and in-depth analyses.
- Conceive and build programs that drive market awareness at the C- and VP-level.
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- 2-3+ years experience directly analyzing the AI/ML market and currently working in the AI/ML space
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field; MBA preferred
- A current understanding of and perspectives on the current AI/ML Knowledge Management market (e.g. OpenAI, LaMDA, etc.)
- The ideal candidate will come from a background in investment analysis, venture capital, technical research at a major consulting firm, or direct experience with professional research firms (e.g., Gartner, Forrester, etc.)
- Experience turning market research and competitor analysis into actionable insights
- Demonstrated experience and proven track record working with highly technical and B2B focused companies, preferably startups
- The ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships at all levels within the organization.
- The ability to work within a fast-paced, autonomous environment. Hands-on experience communicating with sales teams, customers, prospects, analysts, and internal management.
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.