IT, Sales & Business Development
Westport, CT, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Welcome to Pryon, a place for people who want to define the state of the art: real AI (oxymoron intended), developed by real pioneers, solving real problems of consequence. Our company was built by some of the most well-known experts in the field, whose DNA lives on in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every other AI product on the market. But the best part of the story is still to come: We’re creating a world-class culture fueled by intellectual curiosity and radical technology — to reduce the distance between knowledge and people.
We’re a team of AI, tech, and language experts whose DNA lives in Alexa, Siri, Watson, and virtually every human language technology product on the market. Now we’re building an industry-leading knowledge management platform. Our proprietary, cutting-edge natural language processing capabilities transform unstructured data into meaningful experiences that increase productivity with unmatched accuracy and speed.
Pryon is searching for a talented business analyst to be a pivotal player in driving data-backed decision-making and optimizing the operational performance of our organization. You will report into the office of the COO as a part of our Centralized Operations Organization. Your primary responsibility will be to gather, analyze, and interpret key performance indicators (KPIs) and other relevant metrics, providing actionable insights that enhance operational efficiency, customer experience, and overall business performance.
In This Role, You Will:
- Develop business intelligence (BI) gathering best practices and the management of data and information
- Monitor and analyze operational performance metrics, process efficiency, and resource utilization to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Deliver accurate and timely reports to management regarding quantitative goals attainment
- Provides relevant communication, ad-hoc research, and analyses as well as early warnings and long-term trends to support the positioning strategies
- Coordinate with decision makers in the company to ensure that information gathering and analysis support the overall development of business strategies
- Lead continuous improvement activities and implementation of new business initiatives
- Focus on enabling Operations and Shared Services Leaders to make data driven decisions
What You'll Need to Be Successful:
- Our ideal candidate has 3-5 years of combined experience in business intelligence, insights and analytics within a software organization; working in a SaaS environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Proven experience building a BI program from the ground up across multiple operational areas (i.e., R&D, Back-Office, Customer Experience, Sales & Marketing,)
- Strong analytical skills that enable you to effectively leverage the wealth of data and insights at Pryon
- Experience with AI / LLM technologies and understanding the data behind them is preferred
- Experience working with global teams in the area of business intelligence
- In-depth knowledge in some (or most of) the following tools: Domo, PowerBI, Tableau, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access
- Proficiency in data analysis tools such as SQL, Python, R, or similar programming languages.
- Extraordinary organizational skills with the ability to work cross functionally with other stakeholders, as well as senior global leadership
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast‑paced, growth environment
- Exemplary interpersonal, analytical and communications skills
Benefits for Full Time Employees:
100% Company paid Health/Dental/Vision benefits for you and your dependents
Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is authorized to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visas at this time.
Pryon is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.