Enterprise Account Executive
At Mendel, we harness AI to revolutionize healthcare. Our ambition is to ensure every patient's journey informs healthcare decisions, optimizing treatment plans and promoting drug discoveries. Through comprehensive analysis of patient health records, we aspire to deliver timely and precise care. If you share our zeal for healthcare advancement through technology, let's reshape the future together.
About the Role
The Account Executives will be responsible for driving new customer acquisition and customer account growth. They will focus on companies who have a defined need for think-cell and help them efficiently and professionally evaluate our solutions.
The Account Executive will work closely with Business Development Reps, Subject Matter Experts, and Leadership teams to ensure the long-term success of the customers they work with.
You will be responsible for learning about Mendel's technology, the market, managing a pipeline and full sales cycle, all while selling in a consultative fashion. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, love working in a collaborative team, consider yourself ambitious and hard-working, we want to hear from you!
This is not a remote position. The ideal candidate will need to be onsite in San Jose.
- Understand Target Account Profile and fully develop a Territory Plan of prioritized Target Accounts & Existing Customers to achieve goals and deliver outcomes.
- Persuasively communicate Mendel offerings and unique value-proposition as a senior sales professional. Effectively overcome objections.
- Execute all plays and engagements to accelerate through the sales cycle as part of ongoing Account Planning.
- Plays include prospecting, discovery & qualification meetings, presentation & demo events, discovery workshops, solution proposals with value statements, and paperwork execution.
- Plays span both new business (hunting) and existing account (expansion).
- Take ownership of pipeline development strategy. Dedicate time to personal prospecting, which results in meaningful pipeline
- Conduct solid current v. future state discovery & analysis while uncovering business goals and challenges that align with Mendel solutions.
- Analyze business challenges and goals of Target Accounts and prepare impactful ROI analysis that will support the Mendel value case
- Continuously and effectively develop and utilize and written, mutually agreed-to joint Execution Plan to hold customers accountable to partnership timing
- Maintain consistent quarterly production through management of an active pipeline of opportunities.
- Effectively lead team-based selling approach on deals and, where appropriate.
- Quarterback all internal stakeholder alignment. Manage internal resources of leadership, solutions consulting, Customer Success and others to support best outcomes
- Maintain expert knowledge of Mendel solutions, with the ability to convey expertise to prospects and clients.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Mendel selling motion & methodology with the ability to properly apply and execute within Territory.
- Travel as necessary - including overnight travel. Pursue in person presence with Targets to an advantage.
What we look for
- 5-7 years of experience
- Ability to compose comprehensive business proposals and execute deals from discovery to close
- Strong work ethic and commitment to do what it takes to be successful in sales
- Exceptional consultative selling in a full sales cycle role with closing skills
- A sharp focus on their goals and a belief that their daily, weekly and monthly activities will help achieve them
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 + (50/50)
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
Why should you join our team:
At Mendel, we believe in the transformative potential of technology. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits. If you share our passion for innovation and making a difference in healthcare, Mendel could be the place for you. Join us as we work to improve the future of healthcare.
Mendel is a very collaborative environment. You will be taking ownership of your work and collaborate directly with different teams to see it going into production and used by customers. At the same time, you will be mentored by world class AI scientists, software engineers, and clinical and business leaders. Hear from our team here.