Customer Solutions Manager
At Mendel, we harness AI to revolutionize healthcare. Our ambition is to ensure every patient's journey informs healthcare decisions, optimizing treatment plans and promoting drug discoveries. Through comprehensive analysis of patient health records, we aspire to deliver timely and precise care. If you share our zeal for healthcare advancement through technology, let's reshape the future together.
About the Role
As Customer Solutions Manager you will be a member of a small, elite, customer-facing team in cutting edge AI health tech solutions. Your role is critical to Mendel’s scaling process. You are a builder, an advocate for customer centric solutions who is able to learn the power of our AI solution, interpret it to internal and external stakeholders, and deploy successful solutions for our customers.
- Develop a deep understanding of our health tech platform and the value it drives for our customers
- Lead project execution including creating project plans, facilitating internal and client meetings to track and report on progress, and identify and triage key risks/issues
- Act as the liaison among the customer and Mendel’s Product, AI and Engineering teams to ensure Mendel products/services meet customer needs; identify product gaps that could increase value to the customer
- Serve as the voice of customer in these discussions to help drive greater value delivery and faster implementations
- Provide on-the-ground support to customers post-delivery including training, monitoring & driving adoption and compiling/triaging product feedback and issues
- Identify opportunities for implementation process improvements and acceleration
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience in a technical, client-facing role
- SaaS software or data platform companies
- Exceptional communicator, bonus if candidate has experience turning complex data science / statistics, technology and/or clinical concepts into clear communications
- Strong customer management skills and experience working with customers throughout lifecycle (including pre-sales, during delivery, post-delivery)
- Strong project management skills
- Experience influencing stakeholders at all levels and developing cross-functional relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication and organization skills. Ability to seize feedback and provide clear direction is essential.
Nice to Have
- Healthcare technology companies focused on real world data clinical research
- Experiencing implementing products that incorporate AI/ML technologies
- Working with tools like Jira, ProductBoard, and/or Wrike
- You are flexible, have a start-up mindset, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
- You are proactive, self-motivated and self-directed, detail-oriented, comfortable with ambiguity, and data-driven and Passion for our mission.
- $140,000.00 - $180,000.00
Message to applicants applying to work in the U.S.:
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire salaries in U.S. locations. For non-sales roles, the hiring ranges reflect base salary and do not include bonuses, equity, or benefits. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive target, and do not include equity or benefits. Individual pay is determined by the candidate’s hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
Why should you join our team:
At Mendel, we believe in the transformative potential of technology. We offer a dynamic and rewarding work environment, competitive compensation, and comprehensive benefits. If you share our passion for innovation and making a difference in healthcare, Mendel could be the place for you. Join us as we work to improve the future of healthcare.
Mendel is a very collaborative environment. You will be taking ownership of your work and collaborate directly with different teams to see it going into production and used by customers. At the same time, you will be mentored by world class AI scientists, software engineers, and clinical and business leaders. Hear from our team here.