Computer Vision Engineer
Do you want to work with a fast-growing technology startup focused on applying Computer Vision to solving problems in commercial agriculture? Do you want to work with robots and the latest in computer vision and machine learning technology on a daily basis? Do you dream in K-Means and view everything through a Kalman filter?
Headquartered in Seattle, we are seeking an energetic, team-oriented and responsible individual to fill a full-time Computer Vision Engineer position as part of our software engineering team. You will primarily be focused on implementing Image Processing techniques to develop and train models to support our plant-based analytics.
iUNU’s core values revolve around grit, innovation, and doing the right thing. iUNU’s flat organizational structure lends itself to the person willing to speak their mind and challenge the status quo to deliverfast-pacedthe best solutions possible to our grower customers.
As a Computer Vision Engineer, you will be responsible for direct contributions and maintenance of our existing Computer Vision pipelines that utilizes portable, scalable, reusable, and measurable algorithms and analytics, while inspiring and mentoring their teammates to ensure excellence in a fast paced dynamic Agile startup environment.
The ideal candidates will be able to bring a Data Science and Machine Learning mindset to our development team through CI/CD best practices and be a model of the high standards of quality code that others strive to learn from and measure up to. The successful candidates will possess the drive and ability to self-start within a start-up company environment, where challenges are common,and clarity of communication is critical. You bring additional expertise in utilizing Classic Computer Vision, or Deep Learning to analyze imagery, but ideally can do both.
- Contributing to a one-of-a-kind software that visualizes and delivers a state-of-the-art service to scale applied to agriculture.
- Closely work with Product Development and Product Owners to efficiently size, groom, and prioritize user stories in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Participate in code reviews and Computer Vision Pipeline architecture discussions while delivering models that efficiently scale with our customers and evolving needs.
- Ensuring quality software through appropriate testing coverage, measurable performance metrics, and quality releases through continuous deployment.
- Troubleshoot, triage, and fix production issues or bugs rapidly with skill and grace.
- 3+ years experience in production Computer Vision development.
- Documented track record of delivering reliableofPyTorch and scalable Computer Vision models in a CI/CD environment
- Demonstrated knowledge in Computer Vision techniques and processes.
- Experience with OpenCV (Python and/or C++)
- Experience with a deep learning framework such as Pytorch, TensorFlow, Caffe, or Theano a plus
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, and Hybrid computing solutions a plus
- Strong critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills
- BS Degree or equivalent experience