Configuration and Data Manager
Welcome to Hayden AI, where the future is ours to make. From bus lane and bus stop enforcement to digital twin modeling and more, our clients use our mobile perception system to speed up transit, make streets safer, and create a more sustainable future.
Led by experts in AI, computer vision, data science, transportation, and government technology, Hayden AI is pioneering real world problem solving powered by AI and machine learning.
Our mobile perception platform is currently utilized by New York City’s MTA for automated bus lane enforcement. We recently raised $20 million in Series A funding and have been featured in Bloomberg CityLab, Forbes, Smart Cities Dive, and Politico.
Come join us, and help us build a vision-based data platform for smart enforcement and smart cities with our six core values in mind:
- Customer Focus
Configuration and Data Manager
Hayden AI is looking for a hands-on Configuration Manager responsible for developing and managing Document Control and Configuration management processes for us. This role will help design, implement, and manage the processes and tools that drive data integrity and communication across the company. You will be responsible for advising internal cross-functional partners on processes, policies, procedures, and technology to address both Client and CM regulatory, operational, audit, and reporting requirements. You will need to be able to identify and lead processes requiring continuous improvements. Further, you will work with internal teams to define requirements, processes, and schedules. In this position, you must communicate and work effectively with teams located globally including engineering, manufacturing, supply chain, quality, installation, customer success, and our clients.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Management of program databases and change control.
- Configuration and Data Management (CDM) lead position responsible for requirements, design, hardware, and software configuration management.
- Oversees and facilitates Change Control Board (CCB), Configuration Status Accounting, Configuration Audits, and Data Management (DM).
- Reviews and analyzes released engineering change data and coordinates changes with engineering, quality, support, manufacturing, and operations.
- Manages data inputs into product data management tools and configuration trace systems to ensure configuration and revision control integrity of technical baselines.
- Validates and verifies configuration status accounting process to ensure key data is captured; provides guidance/direction for proper data entry and creation of configuration trace structure and open item creation and closures.
- Ensures that changes are fully documented, including consideration of impacts of proposed changes, associated risks, and rollback options if necessary.
- Ensures that changes are propagated in all necessary tools, databases, and related documents so that all information is kept in sync.
- Defines and manages a company-wide document control system, including setting templates, creating and facilitating approval workflows, tracking document review results, coordinating the submission of documents to customers, setting document retention policies, and ensuring the latest versions of documents are made available for use.
- Prepares/updates Configuration Data Management Plans and other program directives defining program CM and DM processes.
- Ensures that CM and DM requirements are implemented in compliance with the CDM plan.
- Collaborates with cross-functional departments in developing and implementing policies and procedures to drive for inventory and data integrity.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 5 years of related experience in Configuration & Data Management.
- Subject Matter Expertise in CDM processes.
- Proven experience as a PLM Configuration Manager or in a similar role with a focus on design engineering support.
- Experience using JIRA, Propel, and Confluence tools.
- Experience with working in a development, production, and sustainment environment.
- Experience interfacing with all engineering, manufacturing, quality, and operation disciplines and be able to work in a team environment and work independently as required.
- Experience in a Hardware, Automotive or Government role a plus.
- Deep Understanding of project deliverables and schedule management.
- Strong project management and facilitation skills.
- Self-driven, able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to multitask.
- Critical thinker, solution oriented mindset.
- Ability to adapt, work in fast paced environment.
Target Salary Range:
- $100,000 - $140,000
- Company granted equity
- Company wide bonus program
There are endless learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields (AI, Computer Vision, Government Contracting, Systems & Device Engineering, Operations, Communications, and more)!
Just a few of our perks include:
- Options for 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Aflac Critical Illness, Accident Insurance & Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- MetLife Legal Plan(s) & Pet Insurance
- Farmers GroupSelect Auto & Home Insurance
- 401(k) with 3% company matching
- Professional development reimbursement
- Wellness stipends
- Unlimited PTO
- Remote work opportunities
- Home office & technology reimbursement
- Daily catered lunches in our San Francisco office
Hayden AI is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters learning from each other. We celebrate people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing a work environment free of harassment and discrimination. Hayden AI is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: Hayden AI does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Hayden AI employees or any other company location. Hayden AI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.